Marion McKelvie PhD is the principal member and founder of Andion IT Limited.
She has worked in IT for over 25 years for a wide range of industries, from plant hire and construction through telecoms and scientific instrumentation to the retail finance sector.
Her career has been based around project-based customer facing roles, in both business-to-business and business-to-client situations, working with both small companies and major blue-chip organisations and large corporations.
- Marion has worked across a number of roles, including:
- client and server software development
- IT project management
- requirements analysis and design
- system and business analysis
- IT and management consultancy
- app development
She now specialises in helping small businesses with their IT, bringing a wide range of skills and a thorough but flexible approach.